WHO’S MOVING?
Relocating, moving, picking up roots,
call it what you will, it’s stressful! There is so much uncertainty and so much
to do. There is one aspect of this process we can help with if you’re moving
out of the area. We can help you find a Realtor in your new town!
I moved seven times in 26 years, long
ago. I wish I could have talked to or met a Realtor before I started the home
search in our new location. Knowing a real estate agent before we arrived in
our new town would have been a huge burden lifted off our shoulders.
Irongate Inc., Realtors is a member of
the #1 Relocation Network in the United
States! We can help you or family and friends find a Realtor here in the U.S.
or approximately 50 other countries. The Ryan Gillen Team is committed to
providing outstanding service in the home buying and selling process. Assisting
in your relocation out of the area is another way we can serve you. I just need
to take some basic information about your wants and needs of a new home to get
the ball rolling. It's Easy! ASK ME HOW!
Steve Neal, SRES
Irongate Inc., Realtors
Ryan Gillen Team
937-369-6061
Irongate Inc., Realtors
Ryan Gillen Team
937-369-6061

No comments:
Post a Comment