Home Buyer Education
As a Real Estate Agent we sometimes become so oblivious and accustom to our routine that we don't stop and explain the basics to our clients. In a world of online contracts and simple e-signatures you can literary have a deal and never really see or speak to your client. Very sad and I hope not the norm, but even I had to stop and call a client tonight because I realized I had not heard from him in weeks.
With this being said, Ryan and our whole team are committed to just that. Teaching the basics. I won't say that the client doesn't have a little do diligence but we strive to answer those questions up front. Ryan has even created A Buyers Guide as a brush up for our buyers and we give them to every new potential client. In this blog section we will start answering those questions. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions you have and we will do our best to answer your questions and help you.
Start with This Guide and we will continue to address questions or concerns here.
No comments:
Post a Comment